Friday, May 16, 2008

May



Life has been pretty busy in the Belton home this month with Jeffrey's Graduation and commissioning as an Officer into the Army, Sadie's Kidney infections and testing, and our amazing trip to Disneyland & Sea World. I feel like it has just been a world wind of a month.
I am so Proud of Jeffrey for Graduating from school with a degree in Automotive Technology and what an awesome experience to see him become an officer in the Army! I could not have been any more proud of him as I was up watching him take his Army oath to his Father, pinning on his Officer Bars with Brayden at my side or watching him give his 1st Salute as an officer. All of Jeffrey's family went in on a gift for him that he loves and treasures. It was a sword to go with his Military uniform.

No comments: